Old 28-04-2004, 06:16 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The engine will be going to either hayes engineering in erith or specilized engines in grays. Specialized are the people that orginally built the engine and they did a great job, but the geeza I bought it off said they used cheap seals etc.. exactly the kinda thing that really pisses me off. Hayes have been getting the whole familys cars for around 10 years now, one of the geeza's looks after us and they are suppost to be very good with in depth engine work.. although I have my resivations with things like dialing the cam pully in propley and the quality of their skimming\honeing etc.. as they arnt really a preformance engine place.

Im undecided yet, where ever it goes is going to get a 'speach' on what I want and how I want it

How much am I looking at for the kit m8? I was going to use the arches and sill's only, chop off the front and get a rs1600i black front spoiler to match the rear. Think Id much prefer a propper 1600i front then sodding about with the s1 jobbie.

Thanks for the heads up re the janny!

The oil cap is yours free if I can get a fancy one that will fit propper Any ideas m8?