Old 27-04-2004, 09:56 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Street I would love to see some pictures m8!

As far as updates are concerned.. Ive stripped down cleaned and painted the bottom end, Going to get new everything (oil pressure switch\waterpump\oil pump\seals etc..) this weekend, and fit them on. Then the head and bottom end are going off to be checked over, have the usual suspects replaced (rings etc..) and rebuilt. EVERY nut and bolt will be brand spanking as im very anal with silly things like that.

While thats going on the car will be off to the body shop to get a new scuttle pannel\slam pannel\osf inner wing as they have small amounts of rust comming through. Could probally get away with getting the grinder out but I want it done propley. Im very tempted to go for S1 arches and skirts blended in too although the rear arch sections are going to be a pain because of the doors

When its back I'll be doing a full respray hopefully in time to drop thge finished engine in

Then when im retired lol my bank balance might just be in the positive figures once again and its getting Xr4x4 disks all round with S2 calipers up front and xr4x4 ones on the rear and the suspension sorted.

This is a very long and expensive journey for what I know some if not most people look at as a 5dr taxi mk3 turd, but when its finished it will command respect

Heres some misc piccies!

Rear section of janspped zorst stripped

Painted and powerflex rubbers

Dont worry oil cap is going!

Janny Mani

I'll get some of the engine soon!