Old 30-11-2009, 11:28 PM
ram
Has a large member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Been cracking on with a few bits when i get spare time..

The only day i used this car it was pissing down and it leaked badly, the rubbers were all shot and the guy had used a whole guns worth of silicone to try mend it

Luckily I sourced a whole set of rubbers to replace them with, And rst_cabbie was kind enough to take on the task of removing the old silicone which was a pain to do, cheers mate!

I jet washed clean all the new seals..

and theyre all fitted up now, no more leaks i hope!

The interior was wet so out came all that to wash and dry, and i took the oppourtunity to paint up the floor, its mint with not a spec of rust on it

Also fitted the RS4 spoke i had lying around..

Rolled it out to fit my new diamond cuts which came off Rick Bartletts Mint S2 that got written off by its new owner but at least the wheels are back with us, cheers mate

The 3door wheels are going up for sale..

Whipped the wheels off and was pleased to see how clean the arches are, cant wait to clean them down and paint them up (Note RST_cabbie's bufty work on my back box )

Now how much better does this look, Freshened it up with ambers too..

Now im wondering if anyone knows where this sticker would have come from? I know this car had a quaffe gearbox in it originally but i dont know whether the guy i bought it off had it out or not, but i know this sticker does not come on standard ford boxes?

Plan is to get the interior back in so i can put it outside and bring the fezzy in the garage over xmas to do a few jobs to it before selling in the new year. Ive already decided im nicking the 4pots off the fezzy and putting them on this

cheeRS