Old 05-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Lars_Ferm
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stu @ M Developments
Hello,
I am not sure what stories you have heard but this system works perfectly well with all power levels. I am yet to experience any complaints from anyone with missfires at any power level.

We did had some issues with dwell time on revision 1, but that was fixed years ago and all drivers sold out into the marketplace upgraded free of charge to revision 1.1

Dont forget that with your P8 you can run the buiilt in drive system with a simple chip data change, although that will render you with no tach drive so you will have to spend some extra on a tacho if some wires and diodes dont work. (They often do)
Ok so it was the early version that there was a little problem whit.Is there a diffrence whit the chip to l8 and p8? is there a software mod in p8 and i have to add this to the L8? im on a msd 6a and msd ss coil now and i had to solder to my tacho to make it work so i think it will work whit coilpack.Il probably give this a try if u can convince me Is there anyway u kan make this work whit 4 separate coils? I know u can get a direct fire of the p8 box is that someting u been thinking of doing?