Old 26-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interesting post.

I for one am interested in listening to both sides of an informative arguement, not blinkered bitching though please boys. Lets keep it factual, not personal.

Mr Shooter, I'm afraid you will find alot of us weightlifters rather defensive because of bad press and stereotyping. I expect we will continue to use these legal & illegal drugs regardless of the side effects buts its nice to know of them so you can make your own mind up hey. Out of interest has there been any formal studies on the side effects? I have read the above you posted but its hard to determine the risks when we don't know how many are taking it. Its ok to say linked to 100 deaths but I expect choking on food for example is linked to more. It would be good to know exactly how dangerous it is but I guess thats hard to tell as it will be dependant on lots of criteria?

As for anyone jumping on the defensive (on here in in your head), lets listen to the mans case/arguement. You can still ignore it but lets not shoot him down for having a different opinion. I do think some of us are too eager to write prescriptions out when there are other ways and in reality we are not qualified in the medical profession. You wouldn't take your car to be mapped by a driving instructor.