Old 25-06-2009, 02:10 PM
vroomtshh
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irishshooter
I work in healthcare, I see weight obsessed people everyday whether its slimming shakes or prescription drugs taken for use other than what they are prescribed for. Id be clearly wasting my time explaining myself here by the last two comments because seemingly nowadays pharma degrees are attained in the changing rooms of gyms

there are no benefits in taking a drug for other than its intended use and even those arent always good for you

google it you'll find all you need to know on the internet
So you have a pharmaceutical degree then? Or your a porter at a hospital? Coz IMO it makes a big difference to whether your valid or not.

I dont need to google Ephedrine to know what it does or its advantages/disavantages.

I dont take it as the disadvantages for me outweight the advantages, but I know for 90% of people, thats not true.

So how can you come on and just tell people it wont work, without anythign to back it up?

If you do a search on this site, you'll see plenty of posts where I've given real life experience on ephedrine, and on losing weight. Not just my (unfounded) opinion!