View Single Post
Old 24-06-2009, 01:32 PM
M K
10K+ Poster!!

Received 60 Likes on 59 Posts

£900 for the car was a bargain, it was on ebay for £950 start - reserve not met so i emailed to see and she said £1200 so i said il give you £900 if you deliver it to my house and they said ok, women was 60yrs old and came on her own to drop it off then i dropped her at the station to get back to portsmouth

RESULT.....

RICHIE. - cheers mate, will no doubt be speaking to you alot more in the coming months lol,

still undecided as to whether its going to be 4wd or rwd so have to hurry up and make a decision so i can start collecting parts etc,

i want to collect everything so when i sub out the shell fab work i can get it back rolling with all the proper bits fitted rather than on dummy/temp standard crap,

my list of bits to get of the top of my head are -

COILOVERS
WRC ADJUSTABLE TOP MOUNTS
GEARBOX
REAR DIFF
FRONT DIFF (if 4wd)
BEAM/OR HAVE CRADLE MADE
FRONT AND REAR HUBS ETC
DRIVESHAFTS
PROPSHAFT/S
COMPRESSION STRUTS
STEERING RACK/COLUMN ETC
JWRC BODY PANELS
DRIVERS SEAT
PEDAL BOX
WHEELS/TYRES

and proberly a load more i havent thought of and thats just to get me a basic rolling shell

i have only bought 1 thing so far as im gonna get them fitted now so its easier for me to do a few bits at home

wrc sill stands and fitting kit

Name:  IMG_0147.jpg
Views: 7394
Size:  104.6 KB

22.5" high so give plenty of room for working under the car without getting in the way like normal axle stands, a must have imo