View Single Post
Old 14-02-2009, 12:40 PM
notroubleclubber
Back In The RS Game!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry i havent updated for a while but the reason is.............I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING!!!

What with the weather being the way it has been and not having no garage i havent got much done at all. I bought a few exhaust rubbers to put on and bits and pieces but thats it. Everytime i go out to do something on the car i just cant be bothered!!!!! I was gonna get the interior sorted and wiring all in but half of it is at my mums and i get to the point where i cant be bothered to travel over to get it!!!
Im waiting on help from my bro in law to help sort the mechanical issues i have left and ive now realised i put the dash back in but need to take it out again as i havent put the stalk wires in the right place!!!! Ive applied to transfer my old rs number plate (been valued at £490!) to the cab so as soon as thats done i will be stripping the rs of what is worth anything and flogging the bits i dont need on rs club or ebay.Then i will have a bit more room on the drive to sort the cab.I did however get the front panel painted up today with kurust and smooth hammerite after sanding it all down to slow down any more rust under the bumper. Once thats dry i will put the front bumper back on.