View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 08:26 PM
©hatter Box
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default back to an hard top for me nice s2

got an hardtop again after having to break my last one as it was rotten then had to get an run round quick i had a cab turbo come up cheap but i miss having a hard top so this came up cheap .the car has been sitting for about 8 months. some bits needs sorting big time here are some pics when i got it back home. There was no antifreeze in it what so ever car was just about running it was miss fireing like a bitch when i got it and found out it had wrong plugs in it so got a new header tank and some antifreeze and new leads and plugs it just about runs now i got told there was a quife gearbox in it but there are no bills to say it is i said it was fucked gearbox leather not to bad in it also the alarm is about as old as the car some chave bits on it to come off asap car is from Scotland if any of you boys know if it. the car in in the rsoc up there it has been well looked after in the past just a shame for the last 5 years

gave the car a quick wash today i change the dv to a twin baily but will not be needing it come summer wheels will come off soon for better ones off to work to mos for some welding for mot

Last edited by ©hatter Box; 11-01-2009 at 08:27 PM.