Old 03-01-2009, 05:56 PM
-beefy-
formerly beefy-rst-2

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default BEEFY'S s1 cos- tues 1-5-2012 Project now for sale , breaking -

ok folks , here goes !!

the names beefy , some of you on here may know me , hopefull a few more will by the end of the build ,

just want to give a big shoutout to all the other lads whos resto threads have made me so eager to undertake this project ,

ok so lil introduction ,
as i said the names beef , i live in middlesbrough cleveland , member of the cleveland rsoc, part of the furniture and genral ford nut ,

ive owned a series 1 and a well specced s2 , theys both gone the journey and when the oppertunity to build my dream car came along i took it !!

so heres , the car -

just like to give a big big thanks to a couple of people at this point, fisrt of all biglee as without him i wouldnt have the shell,

also phillys2

as this poor sod's had to put up with the shell being stored in his garage the last 8 moths or so lol ,

also rsturbowhite aka graham for shifting the car for me to its new home lol ,

now to introduce the key roleplayers in the build ,

first up we have jacko , fooking hates camera's lol ,
but he's the owner and man behind blueoval garages ,

what the bloke dnt know about bodywork ,rs's , and restorations ain't worth knowing

secondly , his right hand man and me best mate karl ( aka the mad mechanic )

top welder /fabricator/mechanic/engine builder/and rs encyclopidea

between them i honsestly dont think you could find two more skillful, knowldgeable , enthusiastic, people when it comes to the ford scene and restoring rs's and fords in genral !!!! (imo) and im lucky enough to have them as mates and willing to help me !!!

----------------------------------------------------------

the plan for the car is , cosworth power rear wheel drive , series one kit,with moulded bumpers , and not sure on a colour or wether to have a rear roll cage or full interior , but wee'l get to that further down the line lol ,

few more pics ,

beef

Last edited by -beefy-; 01-05-2012 at 12:32 PM.