Thread: Injectables
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2008, 06:51 PM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by micreed
olddshool...dont know what you can get but...test base a must... you can get good results at your stage 200 ml to 300ml per week test... go short course 7 weeks..clenbuterol will speed up your metabalism so take that as well start 40 ml day 1.. build up to 100 ml...(new evidense suggests recepters do not shut down after 2 weeks as previously thought) i personaly run it 6 weeks with great resuls... last 4 weeks ya cant beat masteron for hardening up the muscle and giving you that ripped look 300ml week..depending on what you buy.. masteron usually comes in multi vial 10ml test can come in single shot or muti ...just go for cypionate ...makes for less injections ...if you have any trouble personal message me...
Sorry but i dont understand the logic in telling him to do 3 diff substances but slate me for telling him to do 500mg/week of sust.For a first timer as you state the less substances the better i.e only 1 really so you know how your body reacts to it and also if any problems occur you know what caused it,running 3 diff types its a quessing game as to what caused the problem!!

Also i never mentioned anything about using dbol for PCT i meant at end of cycle i.e inbetween last jab and PCT starting 2/3 weeks depending on gear used this is called dead time where most people bridge dbol to keep test levels that bit higher until PCT begins so a crash doesnt occur,or atleast help prevent it occuring

If i was him best thing would be to do

Weeks 1-4 Dbol @ 30mg/day
Weeks 1-10 Sust @ 500mg/week

So he would need approx 200 dbol tabs and 2 10ml vials or 20 1ml amps of sust.Any problems getting stuff PM me and i'll sort you out m8

Good luck with whatever you decide to do