View Single Post
Old 22-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Bradz
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sunny
Top Notch Brad! Awesome achievement mate (I mean laddie).

I really rate the loss of gut the most. I am bulking up (about 4 weeks to go till I finish) and have gone from 16.5 stone to 18 stone within the last few months (I am 6 foot) however no matter what I cant lose my gut which isnt that major as it gets hidden quite easily considering my height however needs some work. My priority was bulking which ment I had to eat cr@p loads and consume as much protein as possible (as proscribed by Dr.Godzilla) - Hoping that after this bulking cycle has finished some solid cardio will get rid of that damn gut!!!!! Again awesome achievement there mate.

Bests,

Sunny.
Thanks Mate, The gut is all done to Diet and Cardio Mate, If you can find the time 30-40 Mins Cardio a Day (i know cardio is boring) and u will shift it in no time.

Bulking is Easy but doing a Clean Bulk is Harder where you are Adding Mass but making sure its Lean Mass and Not fat.

Its Bloody Hard to get the diet right or you will end up in a Worse state than when u start.Godzilla is right Plenty Protein is the main thing and a Good Source of Carbs if your wanting to Bulk up, Just make sure the Carbs are good (i.e) Oats, Fibrous Veg etc, Sweet Potato and so on.

Last edited by Bradz; 22-12-2008 at 11:39 AM.