Old 15-02-2007, 02:33 PM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Gatecrasher
what boost will i be running to get 380 or 400BHP if im lucky with Greys, T34 Rs500cooler Ect ect ect then Mike?

other than long studs whats an allternative to the stud and nout kit i got? standard bolts? if so how much are they and where do you get them from FROD still do them???
32psi peak, holding 26psi.

Nothing at this power level.... I really wouldn't recommend anything other than long-studs in all good conscience. At a push, WRC gasket and standard bolts, but the engine STILL has to come out, because for it to seal properly, it is an ABSOLUTE MUST for the block and head to be surface planed and be absolutely flat. Failure to do so WILL result in gasket failure!

You could fit a YBO611 gasket and standard bolts and change the gasket every 6000 miles (before it fails, so you don't need to keep skimming the head). But that is obviously VERY costly unless you can do it yourself....

Originally Posted by Gatecrasher
Originally Posted by Mike Rainbird
£375 for the Pectel board (in stock), £65 for your ISCV to be modified, £900 for a Maram shafted T34 (in stock), £150 for a modified throttle body (for additional airflow).
well so far i got Group A rally car anti lag throttle body and Harvey Gibbs Group A rally car T34 with maram shaft!! Whats £65 for your ISCV to be modified all about?
The "ALS valve" controls the air bypass for the throttle butterfly. Without it, you won't have any ALS....