Old 13-02-2007, 01:01 AM
Gatecrasher
Not welcome...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need A Few Questions Answered Please.......

Hey,

ok im upping the power to something near 400BHP or im hoping to anyway!

I know that the head-gasket need uprating so i got a stronger multilayer one and a set of ARP studs and nuts for the job Question is do i need anything other than just the gasket and S/Nut Kit I.E. Grease lube ect and where do i get it

got a maram shafted GrpA T34 and throttle body to run antilag got my P8 that come with car obviously Question is what do i need now just to have some sort of chip put in my ECU to run anti lag or do i need to get it mapped up ect and if so how much is this normally

Also how much is it to get Air injectors mapped into my ECU anyone else had this done ect?

Morette Diamond Twin Headlight Lenses Anyone know where i can just get the lenses as i all ready have the outer casing

As i understand from all the reading i have been doing i know that for the power i want i know 3rd gear is gonna shit itself a bit lively that's if the standard clutch lets it Question is if i take the gearbox out does the engine have to come out or can it all be done from under the car?

why the box is out may as-well do the Clutch any suggestions on what clutch to get or what setup bearing in mind this is going top be used as an every day car

sorry for all the question better than doing loads of separate thread/topics thought i may as well just ask here all in one go