View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 09:03 PM
M Brian
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my aims are everything with as little as possible lol.

no seriously - I am mr average size at the moment id say 5'9" - 73.5kg 32ish waist - 40-41ish chest.

but if I don't work out and leave myself to go, then my shoulders and width seems alot narrower than i'd like and it limits what clothes make me feel good and reduces my confidence immensely.
Also got a bit of a belly on me that I don't like as also means that shirts tshirts etc look poor.

I want to increase size, strength, stamina (also in running & aerobic fitness)
want to weigh a lean 80kg, be able to press 100kg (can only do about 65 now used to be 80) be able to do 3 sets of ten pull ups and run half marathon in around 1,45hr! not much to ask of myself I dont think!

I was doing the 3 times a week idea. I did a really good session on Sunday, ate almost correctly - did a good hour and half training and a 3 mile run. felt great.

needed a rest day yesterday as was tired. plan was to go today so have ate pretty good with fruit bananas etc today. was hungry and felt a bit weak on leaving work at 7:00ish tonight so aimed for loading up and going to the gym around 9 for last hour and a good session. but all too late and out of time. now I feel like i've over ate for what im doing for the rest of the evening.

i'll have to look at what I can stock up at work for times like this. its quite frequent I end up later than intended though. weekends are also bit unreliable from the food and energy side as I don't often stay at home to be able to be fully incontrol of my diet.

jesus sounds like mission impossible. its not really weight coachin I need more lifestyle lol