View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Paul Eggleton
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd take some backup food with you to work which won't go off and then have this at your normal meal time should you get stuck at work - or buy some meal replacement sachets just for this occassion. Then go training when you leave work.

If you can stick it out then go training hungry - not ideal but I am a firm believer that a crappy workout is better than a missed workout.

However - if you are trying to pack on some size - then sit back relax and stuff yourself

Seriously - if you find it hard to get to the gym, think about devising a programme that is split over 3 days. One or two of these can be done at the weekend if you have time/don't work. The other can be fitted into the week somewhere hopefully.

Also - remind me what your goals are. If you are trying to get bigger and stronger then the 3 times a week for an hour at a time with a heavy/powerlifting orientated workout will work well as you will need the rest of the week to recover. The only downside is if you train both days at the weekend(heavy training doesn't lend itself to two days consecutively.

If you are trying to get fitter and lose weight then you wil have to find more time to put in the cardio hours

Or - can you train before work?